Laurel Academy’s mission is to create a superior educational experience for young children through exceptional early childhood educators. We provide daycare services in Albertville, Minnesota for children 6 weeks to 5 years.
We chose to name ourselves Laurel Academy because laurel crowns have often been given to those who achieve academic excellence. In fact, the word “baccalaureate” is derived from the words “bacca” and “lauri”, which translates to “laurel berry.”
- implement exceptional, age appropriate curriculum from infants through prekindergarten, to stimulate early brain development
- provide early childhood care that exceeds parent expectations every day
- recruit, develop, and retain the highest quality of teachers by creating a supportive work environment
What sets us apart?
- Lower staff to child ratios during curriculum hours
- Exceptional curriculum, implemented daily
- Highly qualified staff
- Nutritious and fresh meals, made on-site